Doing It Quite Better Together:-
For various specific use cases, you may find that you require a third-party product of UEBA. Fortunately, through the ecosystem of McAfee approach to safety and security, you can integrate solutions UEBA from various other vendors for expanded visibility of Manager of McAfee Enterprise Security user analytics and monitoring. Such integrations that are very tight with McAfee Enterprise Security Manager optimize all the operations of security by:
- Adding entity and user threat data to the Security Manager of McAfee Enterprise threat and contextual parameters to trigger actions of rapid response, such as policy alerts, changes, and escalations.
- Leveraging multiple response activities for deeper investigations of forensic.
- Enabling enhanced visibility, reporting, and management. Data and information collected by the solution UEBA can be sent to the Security Manager of McAfee Enterprise reporting engine, that can then create multiple visualizations of that data or information and synthesize it within its existing operational dashboards, reports, and workflows.
The UEBA and McAfee Vendor Partnerships:-
Partnerships of McAfee Security Innovation Alliance include numerous vendors of UEBA that offer an advanced solution of UEBA with a flexible engine of analytics covering targeted attacks, insider threats, and unknown threats. These powerful and various smart platforms use machine learning and models of advanced analytics that are well suited for complex, large enterprise environments.
Security Manager of McAfee Enterprise and UEBA vendor integrations increase visibility to the following:-
- Insider threats across servers, networks, endpoints, and multiple log data: It connects actions of high-risk to users and provides utmost clear context.
- Privileged accounts: Authentication, access, time, application usage, and data movement are properly monitored and compared to baseline behavior parameters.
- Targeted attacks: It quickly surfaces paths of attack as they unfold, including multiple malware that propagates laterally.
- Healthcare compliance: Risky user behaviors and policy violations are identified by monitoring files, applications, users, and all types of medical and a lot of computing devices.
Solution integrations of UEBA with both the Security Manager of McAfee Enterprise SIEM solution and the Data Exchange Layer of McAfee threat intelligence sharing fabric can properly identify indicators of attack and completely feed those back into the SIEM to facilitate hunting of the threat. False positives are basically minimized, and analysts can completely focus on high-priority actionable items. In effect, these particular integrations create a system of closed-loop, with continuous interaction between the various products. Integration with McAfee Data Exchange Layer accelerates and enables communication of threat intelligence across multiple different solutions of security. This can dramatically speed remediation and detection across the entire ecosystem of enterprise security, supporting the entire lifecycle of the threat.
Robert Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for McAfee products at mcafee.com/activate or www.mcafee.com/activate.